Admiration puppies are:
- Health guaranteed
- Vaccinated per the latest vaccine protocols to ensure optimally strong immune systems for life
- Fed nutritionally balanced foods that are unsurpassed in quality
- Raised in-home and doted over… very socialized
- Trained by professionals to ensure appropriate development
- From genetically tested parents
- From a variety of versatile backgrounds to protect gene pools from dying off, ensuring the longevity of our wonderful breed
- Holistically raised… recognizing that our furry companions have physical, mental & spiritual needs
- Placed with loving, caring, wonderful people who love them for life
- Only given filtered water – never tap
- Given Dr. Carmen Battaglia’s Behavioral Development Exercises from Days 3-16 which give them improved cardiovascular, stronger heart beats, stronger adrenal glands, more tolerence to stress & greater resistance to disease. Puppies are also more active, more exploratory, calmer & less distracted when being trained – (see picture below).
For your convenience:
Checklist for purchasing a Standard Poodle puppy
- [ ] Are the puppies properly groomed in a puppy cut – face, feet and tail shaved with scissoring done in proper locations?
- [ ] Toenails clipped short?
- [ ] Ears cleaned and not smelly?
- [ ] Grounds clean and puppies in a proper facility not just let to run loose in the yard?
- [ ] Water bowls clean?
- [ ] Puppies freshly bathed?
- [ ] Breeder calm and answers questions with authority?
- [ ] Puppies friendly and outgoing?
- [ ] Puppies chubby, not skinny?
- [ ] Plenty of toys and mental stimulus in area?
- [ ] Paperwork in order?
- [ ] Breeder experienced and not “just breeding for the experience of having puppies around” but is interested in the long-range welfare of the breed?
- [ ] Breeder capable of micro-chipping puppies?
- [ ] Breeder knowledgeable about proper vaccine protocols?
- [ ] Puppy started his/her crate and leash training?
- [ ] Puppy fed a nutritious diet?
- [ ] Puppy given a multi-vitamin?
- [ ] Puppy had recent fecal test from veterinarian?
- [ ] Puppies wormed without first checking to see if worms were present? (not good to medicate without need)
- [ ] Breeder provides a guarantee of health?
- [ ] Breeder asks you to fill out an application that will let breeder know what puppy will be a good fit for you?
- [ ] Breeder has an agreement for you to review and sign that cover things like spaying/neutering, placement (should you not be able to keep your puppy), return policy, AKC registration.
- [ ] Puppy can be registered with AKC?
- [ ] Breeder’s poodles participate in some form of dog sport?
- [ ] Breeder can show you puppies parents’ pedigrees?